Become a Hallmark-Mizzou Creative Fellow
Test your creative genius with the world’s largest creative studio! This summer become a Hallmark-Mizzou Creative Fellow.
For more than a century, Hallmark Inc. has been in the forefront of nurturing creativity that keeps their 700 artists, designers, stylists, writers, editors and photographers inspired. In this Hallmark-Mizzou Collaborative Innovation Project you will be spending a week of your creative talent by interacting with the world class Hallmark creative team and might influence Hallmark’s digital future.
A small monetary compensation will be provided to the participants. Students who wish to participate can be from any department and should…
- preferably be graduate students or highly motivated undergraduates
- preferably have displayed some “creative products” or shown some “creative potential”
- preferably have some exposure to graphic packages (PhotoShop, Illustrator). If students do not have such skills they should be able to communicate ideas with peers who might work in such media.
- preferably be able to verbalize their process (or convey ideas through sketching)
- be able to work in a team. Although individual ideas are encouraged, students need to ultimately work with peers to develop a collective idea.
For more information, contact Dr. Newton D’Souza, email@example.com or 573-882-7496.
Sponsored by the Mizzou Advantage Creative Convergence Network